Some completely unremarkable sketches with new classmates on top of a big rock overlooking the Pond in Central Park. The woman in the yellow hat is Elizabeth Rodriguez from Orange Is the New Black apparently, and she was very nice. The bros with the “Ballslack” shirts were a wrestling team from Montreal. They’re in town for a competition and are going up against the Russians tomorrow. Give them hell, Ballslack.
One of the wrestlers asked us if we were all artists, and we said yes. His English was very good, but then he asked if we went to “draw school.”
And we said yes. Yes, we go to Draw School.
(Source : fassyy, via ruinedchildhood)
Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t